Gloucester Public Schools Workshop #2 – How to Write a Movie
October 28 @ 12:45 pm - 2:30 pm
Lights, camera, action! Elinor can’t wait for the second of two virtual workshops for Gloucester Public School kids (Grades 2-5) on How to Write a Movie.
Kids will learn how to:
- Format a screenplay
- Create a main character
- Put together a thrilling plot
- Brainstorm exciting scenes
At the end, they’ll be able to write their own movie!
- All kids will need is paper and a pencil/pen (or their computer page) for this Zoom workshop.
- We’ll also be viewing short clips from Toy Story and Finding Nemo through screensharing.
- The workshop will include 3-minute dance breaks between each section.
- Parents can preview workshop materials & clips in the Film Fun section of Elinor’s website.
It’s time for new voices in film!